- How is United Caring Services supported?
United Caring Services receives support from donors, grants, special events and fundraisers. Approximately 80% of our support comes from individuals, organizations, and private foundations with 20% coming from public government grants
- Does United Caring Services have an annual report?
Yes! Click this link to view our annual report(s).
- What will my donation support?
Your financial gifts go directly to help men, women and children when they need it the most. Financial contributions go towards facility maintenance and utilities, staff salaries, and various programs and services.
- Is my contribution tax-deductible?
Yes. United Caring Services is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) public charity; therefore, your contribution may be tax-deductible. Please check with your tax adviser to find out more. United Caring Services’ Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number is 35-1892153.
- Is it safe and secure for me to donate online to United Caring Services?
Yes. Network for Good uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all data submitted to and from our donations web page. SSL renders donors’ personal information, including credit card information, unreadable to any outsiders. SSL is supported by all major web browsers, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. (To find out if your browser is connected to a secure transaction server, look for a locked gold padlock in the lower right-hand corner of your web browser.)
- Whom do I contact if I have a question or problem making an online financial donation?
Please call us at (812) 422-0297 or email email@example.com.
- Can I make a recurring online donation?
Yes. On our donations web page, you can schedule a monthly or yearly gift to United Caring Services. In fact, we encourage it! We call this very special group of mission partners our Circle of Caring.
- How do I cancel my recurring donation?
If you give online, then you can cancel through Network for Good (or whatever service you use). If you have given UCS your credit card information for a recurring donation, please call us at (812) 422-0297 to cancel. If you cancel your online giving, please let us know too.
- My company matches my gifts to 501(c)(3) organizations. Is United Caring Services eligible to receive this type of match?
Yes. We have many wonderful donors who do just that. The IRS recognizes United Caring Services as a public charity under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. Thanks for asking!
- Can I make a gift of appreciated securities to United Caring Services?
Yes. United Caring Services has a stock brokerage account established to accept stocks or bonds. it is a very simple process and we are always excitied to help people give in this manner. Please call us at (812) 422-0297.
- Will United Caring Services rent, sell, or trade my personal information?
- What is United Caring Services’ non-discrimination policy?
Please see our Non-Discrimination Policy shown here on our website.